Know Before You Go
Nothing beats the feeling of a White Christmas at Warner Bros. Movie World so to assist you in experiencing the most enchanting Christmas event ever here are a few tips to make your visit magical.
To assist you in experiencing the most wonderful Christmas event ever, here are a few tips to make your visit magical:
- Make your visit even more memorable with the North Pole Pass. Includes early park entry and a scrumptious 5pm Christmas Feast with Santa’s Elves and Mrs Claus along with exclusive photo opportunities with our Christmas characters. Plus, you’ll receive VIP sectioning for the Parade, Bauble Decorating for the children, Fast Pass Rides and a Christmas Goodie Bag. Extra charges apply.
- Although costumes and masks are encouraged, please refrain from wearing full face coverings.
- Pre-purchase your tickets ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
- No food, drink, bottles, recording/flash photography, flashlights or laser pens are permitted.
- Beat the crowds and the traffic by arriving early.
- Due to the popularity of White Christmas events, we highly recommend you purchase your tickets ahead of time. This event WILL sell out and when it does, tickets may not be available at the front gate on the night of the event.
- Fast Track Ride Pass is unavailable for pre-purchase but is included with the North Pole Pass.
- We strongly recommend printing your tickets. However, tickets can also be scanned directly from a mobile device (please have your ticket open and ready to scan before reaching the front gate).